An MBA is one of the most sought-after programmes and, done from the right place and in a field that compliments your abilities, it can be a great step for your career. What you need to keep in mind is that with the various sepcializations (from Finance and Marketing to Operations and Healthcare) that one can go for, which one is right for you.
We look at MBA in Marketing today. It’s an in-depth guide that will help you make up your mind and also give you all the information you need.
Here’s what we’ll look at today
- What is an MBA in Marketing?
- Why Study MBA in Marketing?
- What is the average salary after studying MBA in marketing?
- MBA in marketing vs masters in marketing: What is the difference?
- How much does it cost to study MBA in marketing?
- What are the top colleges for MBA in marketing?
- Kellogg School of Management – Northwestern University
- Wharton B-School – University of Pennsylvania
- Coventry University
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of South Australia
- Which country is best for studying MBA in marketing?
- Studying in your dream school with TC Global