Privileged and confidential
THE CHOPRAS GLOBAL HOLDINGS PTE LTD (”TC GLOBAL”)
Acceptance of Terms
Registration and Eligibility
- Create any account for anyone other than yourself without such person’s permission.
- Use a username that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person.
- Use a username or TC Global account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization.
- Use a username that is a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise unlawful.
TC Global reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a User Name at its sole discretion. You are solely responsible and liable for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your TC Global password. You shall never use another user’s account without such other user’s prior express permission. You will immediately notify TC Global in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach of which you are aware.
If you use a mobile device, please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree that you will update your account information on the Services within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
TC Global Content
The Service contains Content specifically provided by TC Global or its partners and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws, as applicable. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service.
We may use your User Submissions in a number of different ways in connection with the Site, Service and TC Global’s business as TC Global may determine in its sole discretion, including but not limited to, publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into marketing materials, advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing other users to do the same in connection with their own websites, media platforms, and applications (”Third Party Media”). By submitting User Submissions on the Site or otherwise through the Service, you hereby do and shall grant TC Global a worldwide, non- exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sub licensable and transferable license to use, copy, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Submissions in connection with the Site, the Service and TC Global’s (and its successors and assigns’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) or the Service in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Site and/or the Service, including Third Party Media, a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Site and the Service, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions in connection with their use of the Site, Service and Third Party Media. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to TC Global does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submission(s), including the right to grant additional licenses to the material in your User Submission(s), unless otherwise agreed in writing with TC Global.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such license to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Site is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated; that TC Global will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Content; and that TC Global cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Service.
You should be aware that the opinions expressed in the Content in User Submissions are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of TC Global. TC Global is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied in User Submissions or in relation to any comments that are posted.
You should bear in mind that circumstances change and that information that may have been accurate at the time of posting will not necessarily remain so.
When you delete your User Submissions, they will be removed from the Service. However, you understand that any removed User Submissions may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but following removal will not be shared with others) or may remain with users who have previously accessed or downloaded your User Submissions.
Rules and Conduct
Additionally, you shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and, if you represent a business, any advertising, marketing, privacy, or other self-regulatory code(s) applicable to your industry.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a)take any action or (b)upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Service, including without limitation any User Submission, that:
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right;
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libelous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
- is harmful to a minor;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
- impersonates another person;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation;
- contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or makes unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose, specifically, contact any user to post an advertisement on a third party website or post any advertisement on behalf of such user; or to “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- make any libelous or defamatory comments or postings to or against anyone;
- collect personal data about other users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Site, except for internet search engines (eg. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- post Content that is outside the local area or not relevant to the local area, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose unreasonable or disproportionately large loads on our servers and other infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems owned or controlled by TC Global or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Site.
- use any automated device or software that enables the submission of automatic postings on TC Global without human intervention or authorship (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device in connection with bulk postings, or for automatic submission of postings at certain times or intervals; or
It is possible that you may face disruptions, including, but not limited to errors, disconnections or interferences in communication in the internet services, software or hardware that you have used to avail our Service. TC Global is not responsible for such factors in the disruption or interruption in the Service and you take full responsibility with complete knowledge for any risk of loss or damages caused due to interruption of services for any such reasons.
Advertisements, Third Party Sites and Services
Some of the TC Global Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements, promotions, and links to third-party websites. You hereby agree that TC Global may place such advertising and promotions on the TC Global Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
The Service may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under TC Global’s control, and you acknowledge that TC Global is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by TC Global or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that TC Global shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Save to the extent required by law, TC Global has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that TC Global has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Service; what Content you access via the Service; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
You release TC Global from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Service. The Service may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. TC Global makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Service, and TC Global will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Service and cannot be held liable for any third-party claims, losses or damages.
You release us from all liability relating to your connections and relationships with other users. You understand that we do not, in any way, screen users, nor do we inquire into the backgrounds of users or attempt to verify their backgrounds or statements. We make no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users or the veracity of any information users provide. In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and any damages resulting in any way from communications or meetings with users or persons you may otherwise meet through the Services. As such, you agree to take reasonable precautions and exercise the utmost personal care in all interactions with any individual you come into contact with through the Service,
particularly if you decide to meet such individuals in person. For example, you should not, under any circumstances, provide your financial information (e.g., credit card or bank account numbers) to other individuals.
THE SITE, SERVICE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, SAVE TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY LAW.
TC GLOBAL, AND ITS AFFILIATES, TEAM, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICE AND CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES / COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
ALL LIABILITY OF TC GLOBAL, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS HOWSOEVER ARISING FOR ANY LOSS SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT OR USER SUBMISSIONS IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SAVE THAT, IF A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION DETERMINES THAT LIABILITY OF TC GLOBAL, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS (AS APPLICABLE) HAS ARISEN, THE TOTAL OF SUCH LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED IN AGGREGATE TO THE VALUE OF TC GLOBAL’S SERVICES AVAILED BY THE USER FOR 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE INITIATION OF A CLAIM.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TC GLOBAL, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY OR OTHERWISE (AND WHETHER OR NOT TC GLOBAL, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT OR USER SUBMISSIONS FOR:
- INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES;
- LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS;
- LOSS OF REVENUE;
- LOSS OF GOODWILL;
- LOSS OF DATA;
- LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
- WASTED EXPENDITURE; OR
- COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUE GOODS OR SERVICES.
Integration and Severability
Claims of Copyright or Trademark Infringement
Claims of copyright or trademark infringement should be sent to TC Global’s designated agent. If you believe that someone is infringing your copyright or trademark rights on the Site, you can report it to us by contacting our designated agent at email@example.com with a report containing the following information:
- your complete contact information (name, mailing address and phone number),
- a detailed description of the Content that you claim infringes your copyright or trademark along with details on how it infringes upon your copyright or trademark,
- the web address (URL) of the infringing content,
- a declaration that you are filing this report in good faith and that all the information provided is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright and/or trademark in question.
Please attach your digital signature or physical signature to the report.
Within 36 hours of receiving this notice with the above mentioned details, we will take down the allegedly infringing material from public view while we assess the issues identified in your notice.
On completion of the take-down procedure above:
- If the complainant is successful in obtaining an order of injunction from a court of competent jurisdiction within 21 days from filing the complaint, the material will be permanently removed from TC Global’s Site and database upon TC Global being provided with a copy of such order;
- If the complainant is not successful in obtaining an order of injunction from a court of competent jurisdiction within 21 days from receiving notice from the complainant, the material will be made available for public view once again.
Before you submit a report of infringement, you may want to send a message to the person who posted the Content. You may be able to resolve the issue without contacting TC Global. Please remember, only the copyright/trademark owner or their authorized representative may file a report of infringement. If you believe something on the Site infringes someone else’s copyright/trademark, you may want to let the rights owner know.
TC Global may give notice by means of a general notice on the Site / Service, notification within the mobile application on your account, electronic mail to your email address in your account, or by written communication sent to your address as set forth in your account. You may give notice to TC Global by written communication to TC Global’s email address at firstname.lastname@example.org or physical address at No. 3, Shenton Way, #10-05/06, Shenton House, Singapore, 068805.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, under any law, such provision or part thereof shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of these Terms but the legality, validity and enforceability of the other provisions in these Terms shall not be affected. In that event, the parties shall replace the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision or part thereof with a provision or part thereof that is legal, valid and enforceable and that has, to the greatest extent possible, a similar effect as the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision or part thereof, given the contents and purpose of these Terms. These Terms constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to its subject matter and replaces and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or undertakings regarding such subject matter. In these Terms, the words ”including” and ”include” mean ”including, but not limited to.”
You may contact us at the following address:
The Chopras Global Holdings PTE Ltd
No. 3, Shenton Way, #10-05/06, Shenton House, Singapore, 068805
Our grievance / nodal officer may be contacted at:
The Chopras Global Holdings PTE Ltd
No. 3 Shenton Way
#10-05/06, Shenton House