In today’s world, with the kind of options available, it is not quite enough to say “I want to pursue an MBA”. Within the ambit of this postgraduate degree called Master of Business Administration, a multitude of options exist. Based on your interests and your career goals, you get to choose among an MBA in Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Healthcare Management, Human Resource Management, Data Analysis, Supply Chain, International Business, and so on. The specializations keep adapting to the changing demands of the industry.
Looking at the kind of options available, the extent of information out there is immense. So, we at TC Global bring you the latest data about each of these specializations – all in one place to make your life easier. We just published in-depth articles on MBA in Finance and MBA in HR, if you want to check those out.
If you are working towards developing your career in the field of international business, then this one on MBA in International Business is for you.
In this article, we will be looking at
- What is an MBA in International Business?
- Why Study MBA in International Business?
- What are the benefits of studying this course?
- What is the average salary after studying MBA in IB?
- How much does it cost?
- Eligibility Criteria
- What is the scope of an MBA in IB?
- What are the top colleges?
- Wharton School of Business
- HEC, Paris
- IE Business School
- Haas, UC Berkeley
- Booth School of Business
- Kellogg School of Business
- Yale School of Business