Contrary to what most people assume, the capital of Canada is not Toronto or Vancouver, but the city of Ottawa, located in the Ontario province. A bilingual city, Ottawa is the political center of Canada, a hub for high-tech industry and also for tourism and healthcare. Considered to be the most educated city in Canada with the highest per capita concentration of engineers, scientists and residents with PhDs, Ottawa is also a great global education destination for international students.
So, in this article, we will be looking at
- Why study college in Ottawa?
- How much does it cost to study for college in Ottawa?
- What are the scholarship options for colleges in Ottawa?
- What is the average salary for college graduates in Ottawa?
- What are the best colleges in Ottawa for international students?