It’s now more than evident that Big Data is integral to the success of most businesses. The future of businesses depends on analytics and data, and how organizations use this information to their advantage. And where there is data, there’s a need for analysing it and acting on it. This is where the role of a business analyst comes becomes critical.
Unsurprisingly, for the past few years, there’s been a steady rise in demand for people who have expertise in the field – like Masters’s graduates with a clear understanding of data and analytics and the science behind decision-making.
If you have the technical skills, strategic bent of mind, and strong business acumen, then a Masters’s in Business Analytics may just be for you.
Here’s all you need to know about it and the reasons to choose a Business Analytics Degree.
Here’s what we’ll cover today…
- What is Business Analytics?
- Why do companies need business analytics?
- What are the distinct fields of practice in business analytics?
- How is Business Analytics different from Data Science?
- What is a Master’s in Business Analytics?
- Job opportunities after MBA in Business Analytics
- The bottom line