Thinking of applying to Oxford? In this article we will be looking at:
- Oxford University – What you need to Know
- Getting into Oxford
- How is Oxford Structured?
- The Oxford-Cambridge Connection
- Why Study at Oxford as an Indian Student?
- How much does it cost to study at Oxford?
- Scholarship Options for Students from India
- What are the Eligibility Criteria?
- Undergraduate Study
- Graduate Study
- How to Get Admission to Oxford from India
Did you know?
Oxford University has been the alma mater of over 70 Nobel laureates from Erwin Shrödinger to Roger Penrose, from T.S. Eliot to V.S. Naipaul, and from John Hicks to Amartya Sen to name a few. Albert Einstein, in 1931 worked out the calculations of the size, density, and age of the universe on the humble Oxford blackboard. And guess what, his work is still preserved in the university’s History of Science Museum.
Oxford University, for most people, needs no introduction. One of the most prestigious and premier educational institutions in the world, Oxford is known for its quality of education. One of the top universities ranking fourth in the world, according to QS Rankings, the university has maintained its historical legacy from as early as 1096, all the way to 2022.