COVID has been a wake-up call for us to take our health, immune system and food habits more seriously. It’s leading people to take charge of their health and also to think about nutrition in a serious way.
We thus look at the branch of study that motivates people to incorporate healthy food habits into their diets and take care of their health.
Table of contents:
- What is Nutritional Science?
- What does a degree in Nutritional Science offer?
- Top 10 universities to study nutritional science
- Skills required to master nutritional science
- What do nutritional science graduates do?
- Duties of Dietitians and nutritionists
- Career options and jobs after graduating in nutritional science
- The Future of Nutritional Science