If you’re planning to get into business schools in global ed destinations, you must have considered the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and/or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Both these test/s are required by graduate schools to measure your ability to analyse and evaluate written material, think critically, and solve problems.
Table of Contents:
- What is GMAT?
- What is the Exam Structure for GMAT?
- What is the Fee/pricing for GMAT exam?
- Who can take GMAT exam?
- How frequently can the GMAT exam be taken?
- What is the GRE?
- What is the Exam Structure for GRE?
- What is the Fee/pricing for GRE Test?
- Who can take GRE Test?
- How frequently can a GRE tests be taken?
- The GRE At-Home Test
- The GMAT At-Home Test
Here’s a superb guide that’ll give you all the information you need on these two tests. Also, scroll to the end of this article to get the latest on Home Tests during COVID – we’ve covered all about how you can take these from home and steps to follow