Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology is a comprehensive college that provides flexible learning opportunities in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. One of the largest colleges in Ontario offering a wide range of full-time and part-time programmes, this Canadian college sets students up for success beyond the classroom.
Why do 43,000+ students choose Fanshawe each year? Here’s a look
- These students get to choose from a range of over 220 career-focused quality courses ranging from microcredentials to post-graduate diplomas.
- Fanshawe College is a proud member of Polytechnics Canada, which is a national association of Canada’s leading technological institutes and colleges whose shared aim is to train highly qualified and skilled workers.
- As polytechnic graduates, these students are in high demand because of their job-skills-based education that has been specifically designed to meet labour market needs.
- The college places a lot of importance on experiential learning, through apprenticeships, clinical placements, Co-op opportunities, internships, field experiences, simulated workplaces, industry-sponsored research, case studies, capstone projects and job shadowing. Fanshawe courses become fantastic pathways to either enter the workforce or continue on your global education journey.
- Out of the 43,000+ students, over 6,500 are international students from over 100 countries. This helps develop cultural sensitivity, accept diversity and grow a global mindset.