The growth of AI in the workplace reflects the increasing demand for Big Data and AI in most businesses. AI technology, it is now evident, can increase productivity, making it a necessity for businesses to stay competitive. According to Accenture insights, AI technology can increase business productivity by 40% (in 2035).
This would be one of the no-brainer careers to get into if you have the inclination and bent of mind.
Here are the best universities to pursue a master’s in Big Data and AI
For those seeking interest in technology and wishing to be a part of the future, we have handpicked few globally ranked universities offering Big Data and AI courses. Let’s get you started – where to find the best graduate courses in AI and Big Data?
- Global Ranking: 32 (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020: Computer Science & Information Systems)
- Level of study: Graduate
- School/Department: Faculty of Science
- Course: Master of Data Science
- Duration: 24 months
- Tuition Fee: estimated at AUD$71,242 (₹1,99,223 approx.)
- Course Summary: Core subjects is designed to give a solid grounding in data science to instill technological and analytical abilities that are vital for managing and interpreting large, complex collections of data.
Countries like Germany, the UK, the USA, Ireland, and Canada are among the top countries that are advancing in Big Data and AI, and thus, recommendable for studying the same given the job opportunities students will be accessing.
- Data Scientist
- Analytics Associate
- Research Engineer
- Product Analyst
- Business Intelligence Engineer
AI, Machine Learning, and Big Data are the key areas that are seeing a rise in demand. And this is only set to grow, as organizations shift into adaptive and growth mode, turning to Artificial Intelligence to help with workplace disruption. This would be the ideal time to think about a career in AI.