Relationship Developers are a part of the Relationship Management team. The relationship managers are passionate about our client’s success and keep them informed and engaged in the Global Ed journey.
The role involves proactive engagement with the clients and helping them make the right decisions by moving them through the Global Ed journey efficiently, leveraging the cutting-edge platforms that we have deployed for students and the internal team.
This role is designed for ambitious and purpose driven individuals who love engaging with people and strive for personal & professional growth.
Understanding Student Context
- Assessing student goals and objectives, competencies, academic credentials, experience and future vision through using internal tools
- Understand updated information on higher education, career opportunities and industry dynamics to drive best outcomes for students
Driving the Global Ed Journey for Students
- Work closely with students to help them navigate through the Global Ed journey via our proprietary industry-leading platform
- Formulating/validating recommendations for our students backed by data and research
- Facilitate dialogue between students and Universities for effective closing
- Proactively engaging with students (via platform, calls and other tools) and keeping them abreast of changes in their journey
- Keep the students engaged throughout their association with us by inviting them to various events organized by TC Global to facilitate discussions.
- Facilitate administrative requirements throughout the student journey, e.g. application, visa
- Work with eligible students to pitch and close the relevant service offerings (learning programs, premium relationship management, psychometric assessment etc)