Canada is one of the most reputed and popular destinations for global education with few of the world’s top-ranked universities and educational institutions. Canada hosts nearly half a million international students and has one of the best education systems and a very welcoming, culturally diverse and accepting community.
Two things that the Canadian universities are most famous for are the high quality of education and the affordable tuition fee with the globally recognised degrees. There are numerous job opportunities which provide a promising future for international students who prefer Canada as their global ed destination, and this makes the higher education sector of Canada gain much popularity amongst the international student community.
Canada is also a country that is famous for its excellent quality of life, tourism, low cost of living, better individual rights, culturally diverse society, affordable education and better immigration opportunities. Studying in Canada also gives you an opportunity to explore a few of the world’s best tourist destinations like Niagara Falls in Ontario and Lake Louise.
So, in today’s article, let us explore how to study in Canada for free as an international student and the team T.C. Global is here to guide you on the steps to explore your global ed options in Canada.
Here is what we’ll look at today
- Is there a free university in Canada?
- How to study in Canada for free in 2022?
- Steps to study in Canada for free
- Step 1 – Be the best applicant
- Step 2- Prepare your application early
- Step 3 -Apply for Scholarships from Universities in Canada
- Step 4 – Look out for affordable universities
- Step 5- Apply for Scholarships from your own government
- Step 6 – Apply for external scholarships
- Step- 7 Work while Studying